001 | Introduction
Introducing Chris Snyder and his new podcast, Snyder Showdown. As an entrepreneur and digital marketer, Chris has a passion for taking businesses to the next level. He’s the President as well as a partner at Juhll.com, a full-service digital marketing agency aimed at delivering superior results to help clients achieve their business goals. Juhll offers its clients the full range of digital services, specializing in strategic digital paid media to acquire online customers and generate leads. If it’s online and measurable, you can trust Juhll with it.
Chris has always had the entrepreneurial spark, which has led him to multiple opportunities and continued success. He’s the founder, operator and investor in Banks.com, a financial online market place aimed to become everyone’s trusted, go-to resource for all things financial in the web. In "The Banks.com Story Part 1" and "The Banks.com Story Part 2", Chris tells the story of how he got involved in this business venture that he's been working on since 2006.
He is straightforward and candid with a no-nonsense, no-bull approach, which he incorporates into the Snyder Showdown podcast. In each epic,no-holds-barred showdowns, he’ll be debating some of the latest ground-breaking strategies in the internet.
In this episode, Chris is flipping the script and becoming the interviewee to talk about his entrepreneurial background, his business, and his goals for this new podcast. Chris touches on his company, Juhll, and speaks to its objective to solve client problems through high quality, cost-effective and efficient solutions. He talks about customer acquisition and warns against inaccurate representation acquisition metrics. Finally, Chris speaks to the goal of this podcast: educating the audience about entrepreneurship through compelling storytelling and real-life case studies.
- 00:23 – Introducing Chris Snyder and his new podcast, Snyder Showdown
- 01:06 – Chris talks about his business background
- 03:19 – The moment Chris realized he had the drive to become an entrepreneur
- 05:37 – Why Chris decided he would never work for anyone other than himself
- 09:15 – The genesis of Juhll
- 10:19 – The services Juhll offers to its clients
- 15:05 – Mistakes Chris has made as an entrepreneur
- 16:19 – Chris reveals the biggest myth about customer acquisition
- 21:07 – Chris’ no nonsense, no bull approach
- 26:00 – What inspired Chris to start the Snyder Showdown podcast
- 27:39 – The goals of the Snyder Showdown Podcast
- 33:33 – What Chris believes is necessary for a successful podcast
- 38:17 – Where the audience can find Chris
“For me, it was the spark of winning more than being an entrepreneur.” (03:44)
“A professional is expensive, but an amateur will cost you a fortune.” (14:57)
“We feel compelled to tell people the truth about what this shit is, right?” (21:55)
“People can hide only for so long. You can only make so many excuses for poor performance for so long.” (24:38)
“I’m walking my path. I feel like this is the right way to go. I grew up in a military family. I’m a football player. I played free safety. Like, dude, I’m not going for the interception; I’m usually going for the hit.” (27:10)